Thursday, August 5, 2010

Aug 5, 2010

I haven't written for a few days. Too exhausted. Seems I messed up with Kelly and now things may really be over.

On Sunday, we planned to have a date at my new place, watch the Mariners, have a nice dinner etc without the kids. When I picked her up she was dressed nicely and we were both excited. I figured we would have about 30 minutes to relax and have a drink before the ball game started. Unfortunately it was an afternoon game and was already over by the time I turned on the TV.

Kelly was absolutely furious. She said this was something I always do, forget details and one of the reasons she can't stand being with me. I apologized for not considering the schedule would be different on a Sunday and tried to make the best of it. I pointed out we had wine, good food and a lake-view apartment with a hot-tub to ourselves.

She demanded I take her home.

On the way I asked her to reconsider, but she said we could never work it out because of this and that I was a loser. I got mad and slammed my foot down on the accelerator. We drove at a high speed for about half a mile. Kelly was screaming at me to slow down. When my anger subsided, I pulled over and she got out. She ran the rest of the way home.

I called later and Taylor told me that I had tried to kill his mom by driving her into a telephone pole. I said that did not happen, but he hung up.

I haven't heard from the kids since.

2 comments:

scargosun said...

A lawyer...get on ASAP. She is now bringing the kids into it and a custody battle will happen. Seriously, go now to the phone.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Ummmm that is ludicrous? That's grasping for straws.

But no matter how much she makes you mad. Never let anger get the best of you.

That's all I have to say.

That's really hard. I'm sorry.